Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Go Create Something with these tutorials.

I love tutorials more than anything in

the world. I love that people share

how they make stuff. They are

giving you the chance to be able to

make it also.

Shrimp Salad Circus 

Chalkboard Coasters

Shivaya Naturals Car Organizer

Between the Lines

Beginner Totebag

tote bag

& Ruffled Messenger Bag

sewloquacious

Fabric Slides Adjustable Strap
Tutorial

Holy Craft

Re-useable Snack Bags

June Pfaff Daley

Fabric Coupon Holder Tutorial

salihan.com

Free Pattern: Apple Tawashi Dishcloth

Crochet Apple Dishcloths 

Head on over and make

something. Don’t forget to

email me the pictures of

newly created craft:

sewcraftable@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts