--> 
»

Sunday, April 4, 2010

When to call the doctor if the baby has a fever.

My son and daughter (Aidan and

Adisyn) got sick a little while ago and

all I could think about is..Should I call

the doctor or should I just keep giving

them Fever Reducer. Things like that do

scare me, because Aidan was an

extreme preemie. He was born at 24

weeks (16 weeks premature). I just

thank God for an awesome hospital-

The University of Louisville

Anyway..back to the point.

When do you KNOW to call the

pediatrician, or treat at home.

I subscribe to PARENTS via email.

& I got this..

clip_image001[7]

The No-Panic Guide to Fevers

They also have an article called “When to

call the Doctor if the baby has a fever”

I hope I’m not going to get in trouble for

copywriting if I post this on my blog. I just

think the site is fun and informational

and wanted to share it’s contents.

image

Please head on over to

Parents & start your own

Mommy notebook

You can save articles

to your notebook so you

can access them anytime.

They have awesome

recipes for babies and

toddlers.

send me some links..

-Jessi

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!