Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 4, 2010

When to call the doctor if the baby has a fever.

My son and daughter (Aidan and

Adisyn) got sick a little while ago and

all I could think about is..Should I call

the doctor or should I just keep giving

them Fever Reducer. Things like that do

scare me, because Aidan was an

extreme preemie. He was born at 24

weeks (16 weeks premature). I just

thank God for an awesome hospital-

The University of Louisville

Anyway..back to the point.

When do you KNOW to call the

pediatrician, or treat at home.

I subscribe to PARENTS via email.

& I got this..

clip_image001[7]

The No-Panic Guide to Fevers

They also have an article called “When to

call the Doctor if the baby has a fever”

I hope I’m not going to get in trouble for

copywriting if I post this on my blog. I just

think the site is fun and informational

and wanted to share it’s contents.

image

Please head on over to

Parents & start your own

Mommy notebook

You can save articles

to your notebook so you

can access them anytime.

They have awesome

recipes for babies and

toddlers.

send me some links..

-Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts