--> 
»

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Confessional

Friday confessional join in {here}

Large for post

Here are my confessions:

*I read ALL the time, I’m not talking about here and there, I CONSTANTLY have a book in hand, and sometimes even jump books (such as reading a couple at a time) I know- how weird am I? I just have this weird interest in learning EVERYTHING  And most of the time I write it down {word for word}

*I NEVER have time to myself. Even when I am in the shower my kids are almost ALWAYS standing at the door either crying or trying to get in.

* I don’t read romance books

*I have spend my entire life trying to start a business for myself. Although, I am a little closer, I am still not there yet. & yes it frustrates me.

*I wear flip flops almost all the time {even in the winter if you catch me at the right (or wrong) time}

*I am not very “materialistic” or whatever. You will see me at the grocery store with my sweatpants on, t-shirt, flip flops,hair up, and glasses on. {uhh. Glad I don’t live in a big town where I might catch it on facebook or youtube.} lol

*I LOVE LOVE LOVE green {just had to add this} even though it isn’t a confession..

Don’t forget to link up with your own confessions

{although I’m not sure these are that great}

♥Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!