Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 2, 2010

Following Friday

Let's Just Give It Away

Hosted by Let's Just Give It Away, Made♥ By♥Jess,
And Then There Were 4,
and Buzzing The Day Away!

Here is how you can join us.

1. Link up your blog URL on Mr Linky.

2. Follow the Hostesses ( and leave a comment so they can follow you back).

3. Grab The Following Friday button and paste it somewhere on your blog or in a post.

4. Follow as many blogs as you like and when they follow you, follow them back. (leave a comment on their blog so they can follow you back)


3 comments:

  1. Following you now! :)

    (Have you ever made recycled longies or shorties for CD'ing?) If so, you should email me! I would definitely be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you - check out my blog and my 2 little monsters :)

    http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new friday follower :D hope you can take the time to check out my page
    www.misavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts