Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Flip-Offs {come add your Friday rant}

I am participating in this weeks Friday Flip-off. I love venting and getting stuff out. So lets thank Gigi for being so AWESOME from Kludgy Mom

So here it goes.

To my printer/scanner: Why oh Why did you have to go into convulsions and make all those loud noises and keep telling me “CLEAR JAM” when I checked every single crevice of the machine and there is Clearly NO jam anywhere. FLIP OFF. Oh yeah, and I wish you would tell another of your printer friends to come live with me- since you managed to break down when I have NO money.

To my Phone: Why do you keep ringing right in the middle of an awesome thought? Ringing so that I can’t write it down and then when I get off you, I can’t remember what it is that I was writing, no matter how much I try? FLIP OFF

To sleepless nights: Why do you always come when least expected? When I have something very important to do the next day? Why do you do this to me? Do you want me to look like I have been on drugs? FLIP OFF. You are not amusing. No matter how hard I tried to lay my head on the pillow, the thoughts just kept racing, so why didn’t you bring me those sheep to count?

To the lady who thought I was a spammer. I am NOT a spammer. I am a mom trying to do the best I can with what I have. I am a person, trying just like everyone else. I didn’t mean to offend you because I have less followers than you. Do you realize I have only been at this since January? I was just trying to help you out and promote you in anyway that I can. FLIP OFF for  being so smart-assed to me. and for making me feel like crap. I didn’t deserve that.

To the post office- For telling me that since I LOST my key I would have to pay $25 for a new one. $25 for 1 key? Are you crazy? I’m glad I found they key in the pocket of my purse and DIDN’T lose it, so I DON’T have to pay you that $25..{haha}

That’s about all I have to rant about this week. But I love this and will be joining every week.

Hope to see you guys there..

♥Jess

6 comments:

  1. Wow! $25.00 for one key??? That is crazy! I found you on NFF...I am your newest follower! I just might have to do next week Flip-Off Friday (although I might crash the internet). I have a lot to flip-off about lately...lol.

    http://leksidesigns.blogspot.com
    www.leksidesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. The key thing. When we went to pick up our key they told us the same thing. But at least the worker was nice (I know huh), and said, just got to a key place, not like at home depot, but a place that only does keys and they can make you a copy for a lot cheaper. (that is, before you lose your key :)

    and to the lady that was a beotch to you, I'll flip her off too. geez

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a seriously cute blog! <3
    what an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha I love what you share with everybody!!!!! awesome!!!! every once in a while it's OK to say: "flip off!!!" =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good rant! Don't you just feel better now? lol That spammy lady sounds like a SCRATCH for real. :( Boo on her! Boo on EVERYthing on your rant actually! ^_^

    I am visiting from New Friend Friday! Would love for you to stop by and have a looksie sometime!:D

    brianne @ http://photognazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl.. I replied to your comment on my blog.. but wasnt sre if you would see it.. so Im commenting here too just so you know! :)

    Youre welcome! :) lol And Thank you. And no I wouldnt mind at all... that would be really sweet! :) If you need any other help, dont be afraid to ask!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts