--> 
»

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jewelry Store USA {Review} & What I made♥

Jewelry Store USA

Jewelry Store USA was so kind to let me review some of their beads.

About Jewelry Store USA:

We have been in the business of beads and findings wholesaler for several years. This year, i decide to move my business to the Internet. Here, in my store, i will sell findings and beads at good prices and my designs in handmade fashion jewelry at great price!

The beads were cute and had so much potential.

When I got them I just kept brainstorming on what these would look best as, and I decided bookmarks and keychains. Although I did make something to hang on my rearview mirror in the trailblazer. {cuz I just HAVE to customize it and make it mine LOL}

They sent me quite a bit of different beads.

Here are some other awesome products they sell. These beads would be perfect for a crafter or just anyone who loves making stuff.

Here are some of the things I created.. {not too much right now} {busy busy} but will make more..

BookMarks & My rearview mirror charm

See? These would make awesome accessories for phone cases and wallets, purses, necklaces, bracelets, and more. You could also add them as a zipper pull…

They have tons of amazing beads..

here are just a few..

 

2pcs red enamel high-heel shoe charms pendant

PRICE US $3.00

2pcs red enamel high-heel shoe charms pendant PQ42

-----------------------------------

30Sets dark silver lock key Toggle Clasps

PRICE US $3.60

30Sets dark silver lock key Toggle Clasps h0318

----------------------------------

60Pcs tibetan silver butterfly charms

PRICE US $3.60

60Pcs tibetan silver butterfly charms h1042

-------------------------------------------------

150pcs Tibetan silver made with love charms

PRICE US $3.60

150pcs Tibetan silver  made with love  charms h1030

-----------------------------------------------

55 Yards Sheer Organza Ribbon,

PRICE US $2.50

55 Yards Sheer Organza Ribbon, 13mm Wide s2109

------------------------------------------------

15pcs bronze-tone wing charms

US $3.60

15pcs bronze-tone wing charms finding h2885

--------------------------------------------------

80pcs dark silver tone leaf charms

PRICE US $3.60

80pcs dark silver tone leaf charms h3191

So- head on over and fill up your craft space…

♥Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!