Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jewelry Store USA {Review} & What I made♥

Jewelry Store USA

Jewelry Store USA was so kind to let me review some of their beads.

About Jewelry Store USA:

We have been in the business of beads and findings wholesaler for several years. This year, i decide to move my business to the Internet. Here, in my store, i will sell findings and beads at good prices and my designs in handmade fashion jewelry at great price!

The beads were cute and had so much potential.

When I got them I just kept brainstorming on what these would look best as, and I decided bookmarks and keychains. Although I did make something to hang on my rearview mirror in the trailblazer. {cuz I just HAVE to customize it and make it mine LOL}

They sent me quite a bit of different beads.

Here are some other awesome products they sell. These beads would be perfect for a crafter or just anyone who loves making stuff.

Here are some of the things I created.. {not too much right now} {busy busy} but will make more..

BookMarks & My rearview mirror charm

See? These would make awesome accessories for phone cases and wallets, purses, necklaces, bracelets, and more. You could also add them as a zipper pull…

They have tons of amazing beads..

here are just a few..

 

2pcs red enamel high-heel shoe charms pendant

PRICE US $3.00

2pcs red enamel high-heel shoe charms pendant PQ42

-----------------------------------

30Sets dark silver lock key Toggle Clasps

PRICE US $3.60

30Sets dark silver lock key Toggle Clasps h0318

----------------------------------

60Pcs tibetan silver butterfly charms

PRICE US $3.60

60Pcs tibetan silver butterfly charms h1042

-------------------------------------------------

150pcs Tibetan silver made with love charms

PRICE US $3.60

150pcs Tibetan silver  made with love  charms h1030

-----------------------------------------------

55 Yards Sheer Organza Ribbon,

PRICE US $2.50

55 Yards Sheer Organza Ribbon, 13mm Wide s2109

------------------------------------------------

15pcs bronze-tone wing charms

US $3.60

15pcs bronze-tone wing charms finding h2885

--------------------------------------------------

80pcs dark silver tone leaf charms

PRICE US $3.60

80pcs dark silver tone leaf charms h3191

So- head on over and fill up your craft space…

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts