Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kelleys Crafty Gifts {etsy review}

Kelley from kelleyscraftygifts generously let me review some of her crocheted dish cloths. Just let me tell you— I am never using a washcloth ever again to wash my dishes. The crocheted dish cloths work so much better than the regular cloths. It has 2 sides. One side is for washing cups, bowls, plates, and silverware.
This was amazing to use. It cleaned better and it doesn’t start smelling weird. You can wash and re-wash and it doesn’t smell. All you have to do is rinse it with hot water and soap and let it air-dry and wa-lah, you can re-use it

The blue side is for scrubbing pots and pans and is also teflon safe. It won’t scratch. It is also a really great counter/stove cleaner. Also you can just throw the dish cloths right in the washer and wash with the rest of your cloths. It won't hurt them a bit.
Get to know Kelley:
Hi, my name is Kelley, I am 44 and  from Coquille,Oregon. Its a little town on the coast.  I am married to wonderful man of 8 years, have 2 children, Mark 21 and Jenn 18. I have 5 cats and they are all rescued. I love to fish, hunt for agates and spend time with my family. I am an avid collector of dolphins and wolves.
I was disabled a few years ago and have since taken up crafts.  I did crafts as a child and learned to crochet at the age of 8.  I make all sorts of items to try and make an income to help support the household and pay medical bills. 
You will find that I have numerous items on my website.  I love to do all sorts of things from kids stuff to adult things.  You will find things such as scarves, tulle dish rags,  easter baskets, doilies, baby hats, baby cloths, christmas items, halloween items, wreaths for all seasons, purses, and rugs.  I am sure there is more, just to many things to list.  The best way to see what I have is to visit my website and check for yourself and see if something catches your eye.  If you see something you like but would like it in a different color or size, please let me know, I am sure I can make it.


Of course I have to show you some of my other favorites from her shops
Make-up remover pads
Make Up Pad Removers
Bath Mitt
Bath Mitt Crocheted
Clutch Purse
Crocheted Clutch Purse
The dish cloths
Tulle Dish Cloths FREE SHIPPING
Wash Cloths
Dish Cloths or Wash Cloths FREE SHIPPING
I love them all. She is such a gifted crocheter and uses the most awesome colors.
She has a shop on etsy {here}
A shop on Artfire {here}
& byhand.me {here}
You can gain an extra entry into the $40 Gift Card by going to one of her shops and commenting {here} about which product you love. Please put KCG in the comment form so I know you mean Kelly’s Crafty Gifts.
She is an amazing person, with an amazing ability and I am glad to be able to share this with you. I want to thank her for being so kind and letting me review her products. She is having a 10% off sale for Christmas in July, so don’t forget to grab you something. ☺
I wasn’t paid to do this review, she was just nice enough to let me review her dish cloths. This is my own opinion of this product, and I wouldn’t say something that isn’t true.
♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts