Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 9, 2010

More Friday Blog Hops

Friday-Follow

New Friend Fridays

My five answers to the questions are:

Questions for Friday, July 9th: (Thanks to Megan, Sara, Emily, Nicole, and [inspiration from]Sarah for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, just c'mon over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

Blueberry Muffins =)


2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Yes, for the most part. I am further than what I was and I am proud of myself =)


3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I wouldn’t have went to online college. They don’t care about you or why you are late on an assignment (I got kicked out because I was in LABOR on the day of my finals and couldn’t complete them) and they told me they didn’t care. I was only 4 credits away from business/marketing degree.


4. What color are your kitchen walls? biege (I live in an apartment) or they would be lime green =)


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? Yes- Achey Breaky Heart- I know I know (but I was 5)

♥Jess

5 comments:

  1. Hi jess, stopping by from new friend fridays and I love how colorful and creative your blog is...

    XOXO
    kiki

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess im Jess too. Isn't that crazy. anyways i love your blog and i love to craft to. So im following you from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I am a new follower from Friday Follow.
    I hope you can stop by my blog as well.
    www.thelifeofmrssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday!

    Check out our giveaways!

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! happy friday! found you at follow me friday. i'm following you =)

    http://sokikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts