--> 
»

Friday, July 9, 2010

More Friday Blog Hops

Friday-Follow

New Friend Fridays

My five answers to the questions are:

Questions for Friday, July 9th: (Thanks to Megan, Sara, Emily, Nicole, and [inspiration from]Sarah for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, just c'mon over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

Blueberry Muffins =)


2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Yes, for the most part. I am further than what I was and I am proud of myself =)


3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I wouldn’t have went to online college. They don’t care about you or why you are late on an assignment (I got kicked out because I was in LABOR on the day of my finals and couldn’t complete them) and they told me they didn’t care. I was only 4 credits away from business/marketing degree.


4. What color are your kitchen walls? biege (I live in an apartment) or they would be lime green =)


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? Yes- Achey Breaky Heart- I know I know (but I was 5)

♥Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!