Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 11, 2010

ThermaScalp {Review & 25% Discount}

I have had the opportunity to work with an amazing company who make the most amazing products. If you haven’t heard of YouthFul Trends then you have totally been missing out. They also have GreenSations.com

I posted my review about the caffeinated make-up Primer {here}.

You can see the product {here}

A

I really loved it. Not only was it great to keep the make-up sweating off, it also works well as a night-time moisturizer {which helps tone and help your skin}

Then I also had the amazing opportunity to review ThermaScalp. I have had dandruff for as long as I can remember. It really sucked because I would get the prickly tingles that would make my head itch. My HAIR is oily, but because I don’t use conditioner on my roots, and I take like the hottest shower in the world- I got dry scalp.

I loved this product because it comes in a spray bottle {no more getting the products all over your hands) although you could help the spray  out by rubbing it in to your scalp. I used this like an hour before taking a shower. I would put my hair in a ponytail and spray directly on the roots and scalp. I would rub it in and leave it on.

I don’t think you should put it on AFTER showering because it does smell a little..I like my hair to smell CLEAN. and this product doesn’t have the most refreshing smell- but if you put it on before the shower (which is what your supposed to do anyway)..it works amazing.

I used it 3 days in a row and after the second day I had NO itching. I didn’t have the prickly feeling that comes with dandruff, so it really did amaze me.

You can use it once or twice a day. I only used it once a day, but it still worked most amazingly. You could probably use it twice a day and get better results, but even using it once- I was glad I had the product.

I had been trying all kinds of shampoo’s for dandruff and none of them actually stopped the itching.

The reason it works so well is because it increases follicle blood flow, relieves dryness and itching as well as dandruff & irritation and helps with healthy hair growth. It is infused with Caffeine to wake up your scalp. It is guaranteed to stop ANY itch.

My hair means alot to me. It makes me feel so better when I know I have flaw-free hair and that is why I am recommending this product to you, so you can see how amazing it is too.

Or if you want to try any other products they have.. The company is being so generous that they are giving ALL of my readers a 25 percent discount code to use on ANY product on EITHER of their websites. So head on over and use the code {SHEBLOG}

on Youthful Trends or GreenSations website

{which include} {this isn’t all they have though} just showing you SOME.. (they also have make-up)

ThermaSkin Bug Blocker™ roll-on features a proprietary formulation of proven essential oils with capsaicin to repel a variety of common insects including mosquitoes, gnats, horseflies, black flies, fleas and ticks. Contains Capsaicin, Lemon Eucalyptus, Geranium and Cedar oils. This proprietary formula really works and it's kid safe and pet friendly with No DEET.

ThermaSkin Spray™ relieves irritation and itching in less than 60 seconds. Recommended for dermatitis, psoriasis, pruritus, eczema, dry skin, rashes, fungal infections and acne. This formula permeates the epidermis to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation to repair skin fast. Now available in a NEW Roll-On too.

ThermaFeet Spray™ invigorates feet by creating a thermal reaction that permeates the skin with a healing combination of Capsaicin, Caffeine, Black Walnut, Goldenseal, Vitamin C and Alpha Lipoic Acid. This natural formula relieves foot pain, numbness, irritation, itching and fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts