Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Etsy- Irresistible*

When I browse through Etsy stores, I drool. I do. Something that is handmade is so much more alluring than a store bought item. When you get the packages, they are usually packaged uniquely and contain some form of a handwritten note of thanks.

I love this. That’s why I want to introduce you. If you have never been on Etsy or have and haven’t browsed around much..

I ask you to do so. It is so fun to look at what other people can do. It is so beautiful and you see their personal touches in their work.

This might be because I am a crafter myself, but whether you are or not, you’ll still be amazed.Christmas is near, and I love introducing people to new shops.

I’m going to show you some random things that makes my mind tingle..

Ring Ring Ring has a beautiful ear cuff I have my eye on.

Angel wing ear cuff earring jewelry in slight antiqued silver, Archangel style 1, Earcuff for men and women, Birthday gift

tdgURBANdesigns 

has an awesome coffee table.

Custom Coffee Table and Side Tables with Stainless Steel Tops

This is supposed to be a baby changing table armoire but I would so use it as a bookshelf. It is the design of usacreations

Baby Changing Table Hutch Armoire

RingRingRing has also created a very awesome necklace that I love♥

movable ladybug watch necklace jewelry, ladybird necklace, silver necklace jewelry, heart and arrow clasps, Birthday gift, girl friend

Right now you can get Five fabric headbands from Lilly Pulitzer in a

grab bag @ looking for lilly. $25 Lilly Pulitzer: FIVE Fabric Headbands Grab Bag- Lilly Pulitzer Preppy  Lilly Pulitzer Prints

Lilly Pulitzer: FIVE Fabric Headbands Grab Bag- Lilly Pulitzer Preppy  Lilly Pulitzer Prints

You should see the whole list of crocheted jewelry pieces, they are all so beautifully designed. I love to wear them all.. =)

here are a couple I like..

Watchmeworld has a crocheted sterling silver wire bracelet 

Sterling silver heart bracelet sterling silver bracelet, Wire crochet bracelet, lacy crochet, crocheted jewelry

3DivasStudio has a crocheted Bohemian bracelet that I think is so beautiful.

Crochet Bohemian bracelet, beaded wrap necklace, colorful boho crochet jewelry, Gypsy hippie

Look @ these..you can buy 6 right now for $15 at EventOutlet. Can I say amazing Christmas gift?

Wholesale Crocheted Jewelry Knitted Wired Pendants Chainmaille 6 pieces Metal Art Project supplies Crafts Embellishments Ornaments

You know I ‘m a sucker for green, so here are a few of those..

ALittleDot has this necklace for sale.

ALittleDot has Handmade and Vintage Inspired Minimal Jewelry.

Verte - simple green chalcedony faceted nugget on vintage chain necklace

These cat eye earrings are made by 5andUnder, who also specialize in handmade jewelry.

Green Earrings Cats Eye

Green Earrings Cats Eye

Green charm necklace from

JamJewels1.

LUCK of the IRISH Emerald Green Gemstone and  Charm Necklace, Clover, Good Luck, May birthstone, Mother sister,  Great Gift

Lime Green, Purple and Black Skull Heart zippered pouch from MsChrista who makes Accessories, hair flowers, bags, pouches

Lime Green, Purple and Black Skull Heart  zippered pouch.

This is amazing. & it comes from lauratrevey

Emerald Green Dresses - Art Print

Makeup Brush Roll, Large- Pink and Green Paisley by PinkGlitterBoutique

Makeup Brush Roll, Large-  Pink and Green Paisley

Makeup Brush Roll, Large-  Pink and Green Paisley

Reindeer Hoop by merriweathercouncil

Reindeer with Candy Cane Christmas Fabric Ornament. Patchwork Fabric Hoop. By merriweathercouncil on Etsy.

MagicalOddities is such an amazing shop..

Look @ this.. I ♥it.

Faerie bottle - Absinthe, The Green Fairy

Switch it from the green

pattysheppardart has a very pretty ceramic bowl

Pretty Blue-green Porcelain Flower Bowl

My mother-in-law would kill for this. She is such a zebra freak. This one came from louannies

Skull knuckle clutch - Faux Zebra fur with skull and red rose applique

CustomWoodConcepts has an awesome ribbon rack organizer

Ribbon rack organizer  100 spools ribbon organizer

144 Piece Wonderful Word Beads from UrbanHomesteaders

144 Piece Wonderful Word Beads

I love this shirt by ArtbyLaurieCrain

Green Heart, Mushroom, Orb Bamboo Tie dye, Adult Medium

Amber and Toasty Cream Yarn Bowl by

 

MorninGloriPottery

Made to Order - Amber and Toasty Cream Yarn Bowl

Thanks for visiting

 

hdch bgab

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts