Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 10, 2012

The craziest reason..

I ever got in trouble as a child.

 

I remember I was about 5 or 6. I lived in a house on Main Street with my mom, my dad, and my little sister.

This seemed HUGE to me. It used to be a store house. It had tons of rooms, but someone before had made it into a store. Each room held different items. One for giant porcelain dolls, one for whatever else. The only room I really remember while the store was in use was the doll room.

She got older and wanted to sell the “store”. My dad loved the inside, and so we got it and made it into our house.

We had lived there for almost a year—and I can remember my dad helping my cousins paint their bikes. So there was spray paint on the ground outside (beside huge Wooden planks they put the bikes on)

I’m not sure HOW or WHY I ended up getting that spray paint. I seriously don’t. I just remember walking into the house with my hands behind my back.

My dad leaned over and said “what you got there"?” “Nothing” I replied.. But truthfully, in my hand held NOTHING. I had blue hands and I didn’t want him to see.

I had taken the spray paint and painted the “under the house storage areas door”. I still don’t know why, but I remember being scared to death when I walked in the house.

Seen the disappointment on his face that now he would have to repaint the house. I did a lot of stuff that I shouldn’t have when I was young. I was curious, adventurous, and always up for a challenge.

Hey, what can I say? I had NO girl cousins to play with. They were ALL boys, so I got in trouble for doing what they did most of the time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts