Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 26, 2012

ABC’s Of Me

I am a member of VoiceBoks, an online community for building up blogs and creating friendships. I am so thankful to have found this! I have had such an awesome time there.

I am doing the ABC’s of Me.. courtesy of Voiceboks

006

A: Age. I am 23. I have made it SO far in my 23 years though. I have a wonderful hubs, 2 amazing kids, a college degree (almost) and a BLOG that I love. I also sew and crochet, and dabble in other crafts.

B: Babies. My Kids have changed me so much. Before I was a mom, I was the wild and spontaneous type. There would be no telling where I was or what I was up to. Now I’m the exact opposite. It doesn’t bother me though. I LOVE being a mom.

C: Crafter. I LOVE just about any kind of craft. Crocheting, Sewing, Paper Crafts, Jewelry Making, Soap and beauty supplies making, candle making.. I am IN love with making stuff out of nothing!

D: Daddy.  Adam is Awesome to the kids. We have been together for 7 years and have Aidan 5 and Adisyn 3. Although we have our ups and downs I can ALWAYS count on him being there for me, with no questions asked.

E: Education means the world to me. I used to bring all my books home from school and I’d copy each chapter and keep my own notes in it as well. I swear I should have been a teacher, but I’m not.

F: Friend. I am quick to befriend people. I am easy going (Most of the time) and love to laugh.
G: Giggles. When I get the giggles, It’s hard for me to stop. I start giggling, then I get the giggle bug and think everything is funny.!

H: Happy. I believe that most of the time we create our own happiness. How can we lead a positive life with a negative mind?

I: Independent. I am that. I love being able to do stuff for myself and not have to solely depend on people to help me. I love making my own money and doing stuff for my kids just because I can!

J:  Jess. I am the middle of 2 kids. I have an older brother who passed away @ 3 months due to crib death, and a younger sister Brandy, who I am super close to.

K: Kids. 2 kids of my own (5 and 3) and a stepson (9). No more for me. I am done having kids. Although I can only have 1 more anyway because my first was an emergency C-section.

L:Love. I’ll probably be with Adam until I’m old and grey.

M:Math- I SUCK at math. Other than the basics; adding, subtracting, division, multiplication. I can learn the others, but can’t remember..lol

N: NERD. 100% true. I totally admit it. I LOVE learning, reading, HTML, blog design, and everything in between.

O: Organized? I TRY. I have everything where I want it, it’s just the principle of keeping it there! The kids are tornado’s here lately.

P: Paper and Pen Addict. I have TONS of notebooks, binders, loose leaf paper EVERYWHERE. It comes along with the writing, I suppose. I never know when I need to write something down.

Q: Queen of the house. Adam is the best! He works all day and then comes home and helps me with the kids (sometimes) and then helps with supper.!

R: Reading: Yep. You’ll almost always catch me with a book in hand. Or kindle now—Since I got one for my Bday! I still would rather have a traditional Book though =)

S: Silly. When I get sleepy, I tend to think just about anything is funny.

T: Tidy. No matter how tidy I try and keep my house, it never works out too well for me. My kids get into everything! So, I have to constantly run around them picking stuff up!

U: Underestimated. When I became a blogger, nobody in my family or anyone of my friends understood. When I said that I’d end up making money and doing what I wanted through my blog, they thought I was a nutcase. NOT anymore. I SHOWED everyone I was capable of chasing my dream and tackling it.!

V: Vows. Although Adam and I have been together for 7 years, we still haven’t married. I am in no rush. I call him my husband anyway. The only thing that we don’t have is the paper.!
W: Writer. Not just a blog writer, but writer in general. I have always loved to write. No matter what it is.
X: X-rays, have had my share of them!. I have really bad neck and back problems. I used to think I was supergirl. I would try and pack stuff that MEN carried. Heavy logs, furniture, other people. NOW I am paying for it.

Y: Yarn. I am IN LOVE with all the colors and types of yarn. If I had a million bucks, half of it would probably be spent on yarn, no joke.

Z:ZZZ’s. I tend not to sleep at night. Instead I stay up all night and sleep most of the day. It started with me trying to stay up a little bit past my kids bedtime to get some work done. Then they started staying up later and later.. Now it’s the story of my life. LOL



Popular Posts