--> 
»

Sunday, July 8, 2012

AR-15 Vertical Fashion Shirt Review




This shirt is amazing. Who wouldn’t want to wear a shirt with a gun on it? What could say “I kick ass” more than this? I think nothing!
This shirt just feels so empowering to wear. I have never shot an Assault Rifle before, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to. I used to go hunting and practice shooting with my dad and uncles.
I never SHOT anything, but it still felt great to be invited, like I was one of the guys. There’s nothing like being with the guys on a hunting trip. It’s great to spend so much time with people you love while they teach you something new about life.
This shirt is really comfortable and goes with a pair of jeans like nothing else. =) I have washed this 3 or 4 times already and the shirt color has not faded at all and the AR15 hasn’t stuck together or peeled off.
I was and am still psyched that I was chosen to do a review for this shirt. I love it..

You should check out their other really amazing affordable gun tees.
If you would like to see their other selections go here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!