This bottle retails for 3.99.
Glassy Probiotic Cleanser is a revolutionary new glass cleaner. Their professional strength formula powers through dirt, grime and germs while leaving a streak free sheen. Our probiotics continue to consume germs on the surface after you are done cleaning. Natural House is safe to use on multiple surfaces including glass, marble, sealed granite, windows, mirrors, and more.
To start your probiotic revolution
- Apply Glassy to surface
- Allow product 5-10 seconds to sink in.
- Wipe off Glassy with towel or rag.
- Probiotics continue working on the glass surface.
1)Spray Probiotics onto Glass surface
2)Probiotics begin consuming dirt, grime, and germs
3)Probiotics continue working until next treatment.
Glassy Is eco-friendly, non-toxic, phosphate-free, and biodegradable. It is a dye-free formula, so it looks like water and smells VERY clean, like Citrus Mint.
- Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Product.
- Convenient spray top nozzle for quick and dispersed application
- Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
- Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
- Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
- Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
- Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces
- Formulated to leave Streak-Free Sheen
- Use weekly to promote a healthy and safe home
- Leaves no Dulling Residue
- Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
- Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable
I used to hate cleaning windows. It seemed to take forever to get those pristine, smear free windows. Too much work without any CLEAR results. UGH.
All other natural cleaners left my house smelling like vinegar, and they tended to cloud the windows after awhile. All chemical, commercial cleaners make me cough because of the chemicals in the spray.
Natural House Glassy is exactly the opposite of all other cleaners. It's absolutely ALL natural, doesn't contain any chemicals at all. Doesn't smell like vinegar, it smells GREAT. It has a citrus smell that isn't overpowering, just smells clean and very nice.
Glassy <as well as all Natural House cleaners> contain probiotics.
Every single glass surface in my house is sparkling now because of Glassy. My kids are small and still touch the glass in my screen door to close it, instead of pulling the handle. So needless to say- her windows were foggy and sticky..
I sprayed on Glassy, left it on for 5-10 minutes and washed it off with a wash cloth. Usually I can't use a washcloth to clean windows, the random straying fibers find themselves all over the windows. Not with glassy, there wasn't a single strand of leftover fibers anywhere. I was definitely impressed.
But then again, I've worked with Natural House before and have seen firsthand what their products can do. I have used every single product they have except Surfy.
This is BEFORE as you can tell. You can see how clouded and sticky it is.
This is the after picture. You can't even tell that there is a window there!
All the fingerprints and stickiness was absolutely GONE. Within the first use. Usually (Even with Windex) I would have to go over it at least twice to get all the stickiness and dirt off the windows from the kids fingers.
I used this on mirrors, stainless steel, microwaves, AND my truck windows. Everything just looks so clean and shiny. I am loving it.
Glassy is clear, so you know that it doesn't have any chemically induced dyes or fragrances. You can switch the nozzle to turn it off, so kids can't spray it in their face or all over everything. <Adisyn has a huge problem with trying to dump stuff out and get into everything> so I was glad to see that it had the nozzle.
Now you can have a chance to give Glassy a try as well. Natural House is giving one lucky Made.By.Jess reader a chance to win their very own bottle of Glassy.
Buy IT: You can buy Glassy for $3.99.
Win It: Enter the Rafflecopter form below. Give it some time to load. Please follow the rules, and GOOD LUCK!
Jessica a Rafflecopter giveaway