Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sue’s Bracelet Helper Review

image

Have you heard of Sue's Bracelet Helper? It is a wire wrapped clasp used to help hold bracelet’s in place, so that can be closed. It is such a great idea, and a very pretty aid, and can be used by anyone who has trouble closing their bracelets.

This definitely serves as an extra hand, to someone who needs it. Whether you just can’t grasp it yourself or have arthritis. It work’s on an assortment of clasps and closures. There are 8 available colors to choose from; kelly green, rose red, baby blue, navy blue, purple, lavender, pretty pink, and peridot.

You can also choose from 5 different charms. They have rose, half moon, leaf, kitty face, and love.

I had had issues with clasping bracelets A LOT, and I don’t have arthritis. It’s just hard when you only have two hands, and one hand is INSIDE the bracelet. I’ve tried holding it by my teeth, my arm, and everything else, and NOTHING worked. I love having this. Now I don’t have to wait until someone is with me to put on my bracelet.

This is an amazing gift for the women in your life who love wearing bracelets; whether it be your mother, sister, best friend, or grandmother.

Sue's story

I bought my first bracelet helper for my mom, Dori. She was afflicted with Parkinson’s Disease and had long since given up wearing her bracelets. I found the bracelet helper in the back of a magazine and ordered it right away. It was such a joy to see her smile, using her bracelet helper to clasp her favorite bracelets! It was wonderful that these old friends could be part of her life again. But the real joy was that with the bracelet helper she could clasp it herself!

So why the Sue’s Bracelet Helper?

While the bracelet helper I purchased for my mom was functional it was well, less than pretty. So I started making my own bracelet helpers. Pretty bracelet helpers, with warm comfortable wooden handles, colorful wire wrap and large secure clasps that are easy to use. And Sue’s Bracelet Helpers have a wonderful charm, sure to make you smile.

Sue’s Bracelet Helper will serve another benefit. Every Sue’s Bracelet Helper you purchase will raise money for Parkinson’s Research. A portion of Sues Bracelet Helper proceeds will be donated to the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego.

You can connect  Sue several  different ways:

Email: suesbracelethelper@gmail.com

Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

YouTube

You can purchase Sue’s Bracelet Helpers for only $10.99. Shipping in the U.S. is always free, and $1 from every order goes to Parkinson’s Association of San Diego.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for stopping by

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts