Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review: Geeks Mobile USA

Geeks Mobile USA provided me with a free “computer clean up” or PC optimization, in exchange for a review of the clean-up. Computer help has such an amazing clean up service because they offer 24/7 United States based tech support and services.


I don’t know how many times I’ve been blogging late at night and had issues with my computer. I’d have to wait until morning to be able to contact someone, and I’d be out of getting anything done ALL night. Not only was it frustrating, but it put me SO far behind that it was almost too much to catch up on.

For me, as a freelance writer and blogger- I use my computer daily- more hours then not, and when I can’t access anything- I get very irritated. I have deadlines that I have to meet, and when I can’t meet them, I may miss out on money that I desperately need to raise my family.

Mostly- they would either want me to bring it up to have it worked on, and I’d have to leave it for a week or so. OR they wanted me to mail it to them which would probably take a month or more. NO- that wasn’t and isn’t an option for me.

I had to take my computer and leave it at the store- get a loaner- and be without all my pictures, files, and information for more than a month! Every since THAT experience, I decided a remote technical support that is available 24/7 is definitely WAY better.

Not only can you reach them on their website, but you can call them while in the middle of the computer messing up, tell them what problems your having, and they will help you figure out what is going wrong.
My computer has been very slow and not letting me download any updates at all, no matter what it is- even if it was just Adobe Reader updates. Once in connection with Computer Help, I didn’t have anything else further to do.

They just wanted me to keep the computer plugged in while they worked on it from their site, so they had constant access to it. It was awesome yo be able to look at the computer screen and seeing them work, being able to tell what they were deleting, and seeing the mouse moving up and down.The procedure took about an hour, but it was absolutely worth it; without a DOUBT!

They call you and let you know when the job is finished and the updates on what was wrong with the computer in the first place.

Here is what they got off of my computer:
9 needed updates to critical programs
7 programs that needed to be uninstalled because they were slowing down the computer.
There were also tons of temporary internet files that were slowing it down that were removed.
And they had to speed it up, there were programs starting up when I turned on my computer that didn't really need to start up.

Now I can just click on them when I need them, instead of them starting up automatically.

After they were done, I started up my computer and could instantly tell that my computer was back to new. The speed of the computer was 100x better. There was absolutely NO waiting for programs to load. Everything is operating quickly, more efficient, and with ease.

No more problematic pop-ups that drive me insane. There were tons of pop-ups telling me that my computer wasn't up to speed. Now it hasn't popped up since they did their magic.

Now YOU can have your computer up and operating without even leaving the comfort of your house. No more driving through town looking for an open computer store and then being charged an arm and a leg. With Computer Help Today, you don’t even have to change out of your pajamas. =)

The best thing about it is, you don’t have to listen to an automated service that ends up taking you back to the main menu a thousand times because you didn’t hear the option you wanted.

You’ll talk to a REAL live person- any time during the day or night. Call them at 888-855-1805.

If you have a small business, you can also get computer support for it with Computer Help Today's sister site ALL IT Supported

Thanks for dropping by,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts