Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Footminders Catwalk: Orthotic Insoles for High Heel Shoes

LourdesIzabel

I am addicted to high heeled boots. I absolutely love what they do to an outfit. They can take something casual and turn into a classy, sophisticated look. I LOVE the boots, but my feet sure do NOT love me when the day is over.

Walking in high heeled boots all day means achy, sore, & tired feet. Walking in high heels (whether it be high heeled boots, booties, sandals, or dress shoes put your weight on the very tip of your feet and causes burning and pain sensations in the ball of the foot.

I am no stranger to the burning. I have dealt with it. I could never find any kind of insert that would properly fit inside my heels. So- beauty over comfort- I would soak in the pain. Now I don’t have to.

3 weeks ago, I got the chance to review Catwalk high-heel insoles. These inserts are amazing. I can change these as I change shoes. Leaving my feet happy and relieved they aren’t having to put up my crap.

clip_image001

These inserts support the arch and front of my feet (called forefoot). Because there isn’t a gap in my arch, I can walk with a greater confidence knowing the burning pain isn’t going to come later. These inserts readjust my weight to the entire foot instead of it just being placed at the front!

clip_image001

I put on my boot after inserting the insole (It was extremely easy) and OMG it felt like walking on a comfort cloud. It felt so unbelievable. They are easy to transfer to other shoes. They don’t move around making me slip and slide.

Comfort isn’t the word for it. It makes my shoes fit better so they aren’t getting slapped  and beaten against the ground or floor when I’m walking. This makes walking in heels absolutely desirable. I can totally do an entire day without discomfort now.

They also have some for men, which I plan to buy. Adam works outside all day in steel toe boots, so his feet are achy when he gets home. I love that they have a pair that fit both work boots and sneakers. He could transfer them when he got off work.!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

JessicaRenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts