Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: Whitening Lightning & Color Your Smile Lip Gloss

clip_image001
As a mother of 2 small kids, there is no way that I can go to the Dentist and get a professional whitening. I have noticed over the years that my teeth haven’t stood up to all the coke, tea, and coffee I consume. So, of course I get self conscious about this, and wanted to do something about it.
clip_image001[9]
When I heard about Whitening Lighting I was excited. It is an at home teeth whitening kit that only takes 20 minutes to use! Called, Dial A Smile by Whitening Lightning, it makes whitening teeth a breeze.
I have been using this for about a month now. This is absolutely painless, and very simple to use. All the tools I needed were provided in the kit. It comes with a shade finder, so you can track the progress of how far you’ve come in lightening those stains and the yellowing that comes with caffeine.
You coat your lips and teeth with the Vitamin E swap that is provided, and then brush on the whitening gel. The gel tastes a bit like using a peroxide toothpaste, but isn’t strong. It never once irritated my teeth, lips, or gums.
While it’s on I could still go about my daily routine of giving the kids a bath and helping Aidan with his homework. While I was doing this, my teeth were getting pampered, COOL huh?
After your 20 minutes is up, you brush off the gel and check your teeth. I could instantly see that they were already 2 shades lighter. After using this for the entire month, I can now say that my teeth are a happy and vibrant 7 shades lighter. The more I use it, the lighter my teeth become. I LOVE that I can do this in the comfort of my home while taking care of the kids.
If you’re a mom, you know how hard it is to get an appointment for yourself even if you CAN afford the high prices on a regular whitening treatment. Everytime I go to the doctor or dentist, I have to bring my kids. There aren’t many people in my life that help me out watching them. So I have to bring bags of snacks, drinks, crayons & coloring books, & toys.
So, it makes it extremely hard on me. So, something that lets me stay at home without having to deal with all the frustrations of watching them while getting a treatment in an absolute DREAM!
clip_image001[11]
Whiten your teeth at home in only 20 minutes.
  • Contains 3 complete professional whitening treatments
  • Whiten your teeth at home
  • Takes only 20 minutes
  • Painless
  • An outstanding value- Don’t pay $1500 for 3 whitening treatments from a dentist
  • 4-7 shades whiter per treatment on average
  • Great for smokers, wine, and coffee lovers
  • Great for teens that just got their braces off

Super Booster Pen
You use these pens like you would a lipstick. You turn the bottom (you hear clicks) until you see the gel poke out at the top of the pen onto the bristles. Then just apply it to your teeth and wait until it dries up.

Whiten your teeth while you sleep with a Whitening Lightning Teeth Whitening Pen
  • Up to 7-10 shades in 14 days
  • Works while you sleep
  • No unpleasant taste
  • Just paint it on
  • No sensitivity unpleasant taste
  • No mess
  • Throw your strips and trays away
The kit also comes with a ZERO White Whitening Pen that contains absolutely NO peroxide. This pen can be used even on the most sensitive teeth. It is formulated with ALL natural ingredients.
Pen Instructions:
  • Twist and click the base of the pen until gel exudes from the brush tip.
  • Gently brush on visible teeth. Wear at least 15 minutes. Rinse

Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss
clip_image001[13]
A fresh new lighted lip-gloss that contains collagen peptides to increase lip volume and reduce lipwrinkles, while doubling as an amazing moisturizer. These collagen peptides rapidly speed up cell renewal to increase lip size safely and painlessly.
2012-07-01 05.53.03
2012-07-01 05.56.042012-07-01 05.53.302012-07-01 05.54.36
  • Contains collagen peptides – increases lip volume
  • Reduces lip wrinkles
  • Doubles as a treatment
  • Feels smooth and light on the lips, so comfortable to wear
  • Will not feather or bleed

What makes Whitening Lightning products so unique?
Their Whitening Lightning Super Booster Pen and Dial a Smile Professional Whitening Kit are made with 16% hydrogen peroxide which offers faster results without the sensitivity. They are fast acting, easy to use, and can even be used while you sleep. They even offer an all-natural botanical solution to teeth whitening in our ZERO White product line. The latest technology in teeth whitening! ZERO White contains no harmful peroxide and will not cause sensitivity. It is specially formulated in their lab and made from all natural ingredients. Restore your teeth, crowns, veneers and caps to a natural white the pain free way with ZERO White.
Whitening Lightning also offers an ever expanding range of beauty products including Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Plumper that comes complete with a mirror and light built right in! A fresh new lip-gloss that contains collagen peptides to increase lip volume and reduce lip wrinkles while doubling as a moisturizer.
The Dial A Smile Professional Whitening Kit is available at
www.WhiteningLightning.com for $399.
Be Sure to Follow Whitening Lightning
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
clip_image001[15]
Use code JESS70 for 70% off your entire order! That’s a HUGE savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts