Now that the back-to school shopping is finished and the pencils, notebooks, and lunches are packed, it’s time to reclaim the space that once resembled your living room. For overworked parents yearning for a serene space, the experts at Sure Fit Slipcovers and Home Solutions offer some quick tips for taking back your home this Fall.
- Mini Home Make-Over: You’ve pried melted Popsicle sticks off the fabric and scrubbed at Kool-Aid spills until you were red in the face, but you still can’t justify buying a whole new couch. One of the quickest ways to make a dramatic update to your home is by revamping your furniture. Sure Fit carries a wide variety of colors and styles that are sure to update any room for the season. Offering a new level of luxury in the slipcover category, Sure Fit’s New Premier Collection (http://www.surefit.net/shop/groups/carlisle/; http://www.surefit.net/shop/groups/alpine/) features heavyweight fabrics and decorator details typical of fine custom upholstery (pictured below).
- Carpet Clean-Up: After a summer full of sticky snacks and craft projects gone awry, your carpets are left pleading for a good cleaning. With just one simple phone call, you can have your carpets shampooed and looking brand new before the kids are even home from school.
- Fresh Scent: A cost efficient and simple way to rid your home of the smelly trail that the summer left behind. Choose rich, seasonal scents that will make your home feel warm, inviting, and relaxing.
- Designate Your Space: The kids have a playroom, and yet they still manage to take over your living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, etc… It’s about time you designate a space that is your own. Whether it’s arranging a cozy reading corner in the office, or giving your bathroom a spa-worthy makeover, it is important to have somewhere peaceful to call your own.
- Small Changes Make a Big Difference: Changing up small details like throw pillows can be a simple and cost effective way to make a room transition to the next season. Add warm toned throw pillows or try pillow slips from Sure Fit to make a quick change on the cheap.