Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: PACKAWAYS DORM BOXES

image

Although I haven’t passed my dorm room years, I ended up going to Online School instead of a campus based college. My son ended up being extremely premature and I didn’t want to put him in a daycare.

That doesn’t mean that Packaways doesn’t have a spot in our house though. They ARE amazing for moving, especially if you’re a college student or live in a small space. I know all about living in a small space.

If you have the original totes that have lids and don’t break down- when all you’re stuff is out and put up, there is still no room to put totes. They are too wide and bulky to fit under beds. They take up tons of room when stacked on top of each other-and even more when stacked beside each other.

]Classic PackawaysClassic Packaways

The packaways are AMAZING. They can be reused, reused, and reused time and time again. They are very thick plastic and they aren’t going to wear out like a cardboard box would.

It takes like a split second to get this box up and going! The bottom flap tucks under itself to create a sturdy box to fit whatever it is you need to pack. When you’re done packing- the longer sides fold in first, then the smaller sides tuck into the longer sides.

Collapsed BoxPartially Opened BoxFully Opened Box

The best thing about it is- NO WORRIES. No tape, no hassle with folding one side in, another on top, the other side in, the other on top. I don’t have to have scissors or go and buy a ton of packing tape. No sticky mess at all.

image

The white labels are the packaways very own magic dry erase board. This is cool because after you’ve used them- wipe them clean, fold them down, stack them beside each other and they are ready to be used again next time!

Because I live in a small space as of right now and I have no place to stick my giant dresser that accommodates my more than 50+ pairs of jeans (yes, JUST jeans)- I’ve had to improvise. Now I have some very cool, amazing NEON colored dressers. Yes, you guessed right- the packaways are my NEW dressers for right now.

I love that I can stack them on top of each other in the corner and still have easy access to my clothes when I need to change. The Packaways have their very own built in handles that make it extremely easy to grab and hold. Unlike boxes that slip and fall!

I love the packaways. They are even MORE affordable then the totes that have no place to go! The Packaways have 4 different colors (Pink, Blue, Green, and White) and many different sizes.

In the Classic *which you see above* there are 3 sizes. 12 gallons, 16 gallons, and 21 gallons starting at $8.75.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

JessicaRenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts