Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Animal Print Bedding

Christmas is less than 45 days away! I can’t believe time has flown by that quickly, but it has. Have you gotten all your shopping done? Or are you waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? OR do you do last minute shopping?

I try and get stuff here and there throughout the year, so that it isn’t so much money at the end of the year. I don’t make much money. I have to say that I’ve had my eye on some beautiful animal print bedding sets from Image Bedding!

Giraffes, leopards and zebras – oh boy! I didn’t use to be into the whole animal print stuff. EVERYBODY was doing it, so it took away the “uniqueness” for me. I like to try and get stuff that not EVERYBODY does have.

Lime Green Zebra Complete Bedding SetPurple Zebra Complete Bedding Set - click to enlarge

But now that they have colored animal print stuff (pink, yellow, green, blue.. etc) I am ALL over it. It adds the uniqueness that I love without it being too plain. I want to enliven my bedroom with the green zebra print complete bedding set that they have! It’s on the top of my wish list.!

I love lime green. It has been my favorite color forever! AND I am totally psyched that they have it in an animal print!

Giraffe Leopard Bedding

They also have giraffe and leopard print bedding, if that’s what you like! It’s under $100 for the complete sets, and in my book- that’s a WONDERFUL deal!

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts