--> 
»

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Animal Print Bedding

Christmas is less than 45 days away! I can’t believe time has flown by that quickly, but it has. Have you gotten all your shopping done? Or are you waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? OR do you do last minute shopping?

I try and get stuff here and there throughout the year, so that it isn’t so much money at the end of the year. I don’t make much money. I have to say that I’ve had my eye on some beautiful animal print bedding sets from Image Bedding!

Giraffes, leopards and zebras – oh boy! I didn’t use to be into the whole animal print stuff. EVERYBODY was doing it, so it took away the “uniqueness” for me. I like to try and get stuff that not EVERYBODY does have.

Lime Green Zebra Complete Bedding SetPurple Zebra Complete Bedding Set - click to enlarge

But now that they have colored animal print stuff (pink, yellow, green, blue.. etc) I am ALL over it. It adds the uniqueness that I love without it being too plain. I want to enliven my bedroom with the green zebra print complete bedding set that they have! It’s on the top of my wish list.!

I love lime green. It has been my favorite color forever! AND I am totally psyched that they have it in an animal print!

Giraffe Leopard Bedding

They also have giraffe and leopard print bedding, if that’s what you like! It’s under $100 for the complete sets, and in my book- that’s a WONDERFUL deal!

 

Jessica Renee



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!