Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, November 26, 2012

Review: Nano- Love, in 120 Languages Pendant

image

Christmas is less than a month away, and you KNOW what that means. SHOPPING. You’ll get to choose what your loved ones will be getting from you, and maybe even dropping some hints on what YOU want.

I as well as every other woman LOVES jewelry. Who wouldn’t? Jewelry is something that will never be forgotten in the years to come. You know- when you start thinking back on what you got LAST year and you can’t quite remember? This shouldn’t be ONE of those years!

WP_000656

I have found the absolute PERFECT piece of jewelry for letting ANYBODY know how much they mean to you. (No matter what language you speak).

A company called Nano Style sent me a very lovely necklace. This necklace is the “I Love You” necklace.

The necklace is black onyx and the graphic and text on the necklace are inscribed with 24KT Gold.

The text is VERY small and says “I LOVE YOU” in 120 different languages.

Each necklace comes with a small magnifying glass so that the small text can be seen.

image 

You can NOT find jewelry like this ANYWHERE else. It is only available from Nano Style. I wear the magnifying glass on the chain with the necklace, that way whenever someone asks about it- I can show them the amazingness of it!

 WP_000660WP_000661

I really need to buy a more expensive camera. These pictures were taken with my phone, but my camera isn’t much better. I’ve had it for more than 3 years. I just can’t seem to swing $300-600 for a REALLY good camera. AND that’s exactly what I’d be paying. I can only hope to hit the lottery. Winking smile

They have other jewelry besides the “I Love You'” necklace. Besides the Love Collection Pendants, they also offer Zodiac jewelry, signs and symbols of both Judaism, Buddhism, and Christianity.  AND The “Peace in 120 languages”, which I love!

imageimage

There’s no way that you’ll have to sit and wonder whether they HAVE something like this, because most people don’t. ALTHOUGH they would most likely LOVE to own something so elegant and beautiful.

You can buy the “I LOVE YOU” pendant for $99 on the NanoStyle website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts