Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sarongs for Women

There are absurd amounts of ways that sarongs can be worn. They could become priceless pieces in your closet. Something you can choose with any outfit.

image

Fair Winds Sarongs have a TON of different colors and prints of Sarongs for women, so no matter what kind of look you are trying to pull off- it’ll work! I love the way they form to the body to give such a flattering feminine look.

Solid Color Sarongs

They have solid colored sarongs, which could be a great addition to any look! Whether you are looking to change up your look, spice it up, or just add a splash of color.! They have many many different colors! If I were you, I’d choose more than one!

Solid Sarong "Lime Green"I am really really loving this LIME sarong! It is SO beautiful!

Smoked Sarong "Blue / Light Blue"Smoked Plus Size Sarong "Orange"

They have the smoked colored sarongs, which add a little design to the original colors. Sarongs can be used as a beach cover-up, as a skirt, a dress, or whatever you want to wear it as! I love that you can have one or two of these and yet get such unique looks every time they are worn.

Smoked Sarong "Orange"

These are hands-down my absolute favorite. I love the swirly pretty designs on these. I love that the designs are white too. You can wear these with any color solid bathing suit (no matter what color sarong you have) and that color is going to bring out the color of your bathing suit or bikini.

Butterfly Half Sarong "Lime Green / White"

This is the first time that I’ve actually seen the short sarongs. I really like them. They are SO different from the longer sarongs. This is what I’d wear to the beach or an amusement park. They wouldn’t get in the way, easy to take off, and easy to put back on. No struggling getting shorts on and off if you go to the restroom or get a snack.!

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts