Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Review: Acure Organics- Lemongrass + Argan stem cell Shampoo & Conditioner

image

I have tried many many different natural shampoo’s. Most of them didn’t really “clean” my hair. I’d wash it and then an hour later it would look like it had never been washed. Hardly any of them actually gave me a clean that I could handle.

I know it’s because I have naturally oily hair, but I want even a natural shampoo to clean my hair the way I want it. I had never really been happy with a natural shampoo because they didn’t lather up and make my hair feel “clean”.

The natural shampoos do not lather up nicely, they feel more like putting lotion on the hair. My hair was always easy to tangle WHY the shampoo was in my hair and after it was dry even if I wore conditioner. I wasn’t happy with natural shampoo’s until NOW.

imageimage

Acure Organics have some amazing choices with natural shampoo’s and conditioners. I ended up getting a chance to review their Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Lemongrass + Acure Stem Cell Conditioner.

This is a clarifying shampoo that is safe for everyday use. If you aren’t sure what a clarifying shampoo does- it cleans the hair from all the build-up from hair products and conditioners. Hard water, mineral deposits, and even your other shampoo can also cause buildup. Clarifying shampoo strips the hair of all those unwanted products that build up on the hair leaving it lifeless, dull, and greasy.

Most clarifying shampoos can only be used once a month or maybe twice, not more. This is gentle enough to take on as an everyday shampoo. It’s also fine to use on color treated hair, which I have. I needed a clarifying product but not one that would wash my hair color out as well.

WP_000983WP_000984

This really does leave my hair not only soft and manageable, but tangle-free and SO shiny. This takes it up a notch on the amazing level though, because of all the other “corresponding” ingredients.

Avocado Oil provides vitamin B12 and moisture. Organic Argan Oil Argan Stem Cells CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. The lemongrass cleanses and clarifies. So all of these ingredients work together to make an AMAZING smell and product! I LOVE it!

I love the refreshing, invigorating scent of lemongrass. I love that they have a quirky saying on the back with the directions “Feel free to belt out some horrible 80’s tune that you listen to when nobody’s around.”

The conditioner is very moisturizing and just adds to the silky shine that the shampoo gives me. It’s gentle enough that I can use it on my 3 year old daughter with no complaints. Winking smile

You can buy the Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Lemongrass + Acure Stem Cell Conditioner. for $10.99 each on the Acure website.

Connect with Acure Organics on Facebookand Twitter

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts