Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: DayNa Decker Violetta Candle

image

Dayna Decker sent me one of their amazing candles (or should I say chandles) to review. Former Ford fashion model Dayna Decker with her good taste, love for scent and exquisite home aesthetic items and made it into what is now one of the most popular companies featuring exotic blends of candles, diffusers and skin care products.

They ended up sending me their “Violetta” candle. There is nothing like sitting at home, reading a book, and relaxing to some candlelight. I am always on the go, go, go having two small kids.

There is always a mess needing cleaned, meals needing made, dishes and laundry needing washed, and homework needing to be done. SO when I do get a chance to sit down, I just want to relax.

When I got the candle, I was surprised at the actual beauty of the candle. It was simple yet elegant. The glass that the candle comes in is actually hand-blown which is a nice gesture. The wax is a clear, translucent greenish color and burns VERY clean.

I loved that the candle offered such a soft lit glow to any room I placed it in. The sound of the burning ecowood wick made me feel like I was sitting by an open fire or a fireplace. It was instant relaxation.

The Violetta candle is amazing at relaxing the senses and removing any and all stress from the body. The air around me became filled with warmth and sensuality, smelling amazing. Whiffs of Violet, Rose bud, China Musk, Vanilla, and Amber.

The flame just dances and flickers around in the hand-blown glass, giving instant comfort to anyone who walked into the room. I loved bringing this into the bathroom with me and letting all that relaxation soak into my spirit.

Indulge yourself in the splendor of simplicity, sensation, style and serenity. You can buy at any of the stores pictured below.

imageimage

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts