Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Starlooks January Starbox

Starlooks has done it again, but even bigger this time! If you haven’t seen my previous posts about Starlooks, they are an amazing website. They sell boxes of selected 3-4 full sized beauty products a month for only $15.

This is an amazing deal, because if you look at the different products they put in the boxes they are $9+ on their OWN. The products are nothing but high quality, beautiful makeup!

WP_001273

I love the excitement I feel each month when seeing the package in the mailbox. I get to try and guess what is in the box—although I don’t make it too long before I JUST have to open it.

January's Starlooks Starbox arrived in a light green box with bright tissue paper and an alluring description card and quartz crystal.

For the January box, they had a light green box (my favorite color)! I love how well they put it together EVERY single month. Not only does the boxes always arrive in pristine condition, but the color of the paper ALWAYS matches the box! SO adorable!

WP_001274WP_001275

Starlooks not only included 4 full sized makeup samples this month, but they also sent a beautiful beaded emerald wraparound bracelet. The makeup samples include 2 eyeliners, a makeup brush, and a blush.

Here are the items I received in the January box:

"Fancy" Diamondline Eye Liner

"Brown" Eye Liner

"Cuty Peach" Blush Compact

858 Dome Brush

Abby Rose Design beaded bracelet

WP_001285WP_001286

This is an amazing deep brown. It is smudge proof which I really like, I use a lot of brown eyeliner and was glad to see this in the box. This one also goes on very creamy and smooth. I like that I don’t have to heat it for it to apply so perfectly, like I do with my other brown liners.

 

WP_001287WP_001288

This one is called “fancy”, and is a beautiful light green with sparkles! sparkly AND green? Yes please! It is absolutely beautiful and sets off my eyes! It is easy to use, waterproof, and creamy & smooth. I love how long it stays on without wearing off like a normal eyeliner would!

WP_001281WP_001280

This brush is made from 100% pure, cruelty-free pony hair, and is super soft to the touch. Blends eye shadow and eye liner smoothly for that perfect smokey effect. Use in the corner of the eyes, eye lid, or under lash line. Also great for packing on pigments or loose shadows. Wash with Starlooks gentle brush cleaner or shampoo. (Starlooks Retail $15)

WP_001282WP_001283

The "Cuty Peach" Blush Compact is a very light peach toned blush. I like blush but only if it’s light or bronzed. I never use the darker colors (CLOWN? lol). This was absolutely the perfect color though. It added a hint of dewy-ness to my skin that I loved!

WP_001278WP_001277

The Abby Rose Design Bracelet was a very welcomed surprise to the box. They were only putting in makeup samples so a jewelry piece was an amazing addition. Abby Rose Design creates wonderful handmade products. I love the emerald color of the bracelet and how well it wraps without clinging too tightly or being too loose. It’s the absolutely perfect size (for everyone) because it’s a wrap bracelet.

I always recommend the Starlooks boxes. If you were to buy these items separately there is absolutely no way that it would only be $15. You’d end up spending WAY more, and I love the surprise I get every month! I never know what’s going to be in them! Each box is guaranteed to have a retail value of at least $35!

Head on over to Starlooks and check them out. Awesome subscription, awesome products, fast shipping and wonderful customer service!

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts