Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beauty Review: EOS Lip Balm; Sweet Mint & Summer Fruit

image

EOS is an amazing company. Their products are well made, low priced, and work extremely well. I love the unique designs and colorful packaging.. so you know when I got sent 2 amazing sphere shaped lip balms to review, I was a happy camper.

imageimage

I am loving the sphere (egg shape) of these lip balms. They never get lost inside my purse, so I don’t have to spend countless minutes searching and searching like I would if it were a stick lip balm. It’s also easier to hold and has a screw on top!

WP_003078

I was sent the Summer Fruit EOS Lip Balm and the Sweet Mint EOS Lip Balm. The Summer Fruit is in the red/orange egg and the sweet mint is in the blue! They are both amazing, yet so different in how they work.

WP_003080WP_003079

The texture of these EOS Lip Balms are very high quality. They are very smooth whole not waxy or goopy and they are soft on the lips. The sphere shape of these Lip Balms make it SO much easier to get the entire lip area!

 

Sweet Mint

WP_003080

The Sweet Mint is HANDS DOWN the best chapstick for dry or sunburned lips. Since I’ve been visiting the tanning bed on a regular basis my lips were beginning to get very dry and chapped.

Regular chapstick just wasn’t working out too well. It wasn’t helping. It would moisturize and coat the dryness, but I needed something that would actually TAKE the dryness away and help it instead of just masking it!

This totally did it. This is medicated, so it does help. You can feel the mint in it, and feel a tingle sensation for a second.. ohh, it felt SO awesome! It isn’t a tingle that burns or anything.. just feels cool and you can tell it’s rejuvenating the dry skin. It smells so refreshing and invigorating! It tastes awesome too.

It leaves the lips so healthy and smooth! I couldn’t even wear lipstick before I got this because you could tell my lips were too dry and it was showing through the lipstick. Now you can’t tell and I CAN wear lipstick! Smile

WP_003046

There isn’t any dryness, pain, or chapped lips anymore! This had my lips renewed and back to new in just 2 short days! How amazing is that?

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Limonene**, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

 

Summer Fruit

WP_003079

I LOVE the smell and taste of this! It’s a mixture of strawberry, blueberry and peach. Can you say YUM? It is so delicious tasting and smelling!

I love that these are 95% organic and do NOT contain ANY petroleum at ALL. So you get a nice moisture to the lips without any of the greasiness that comes with having petroleum as an ingredient.

Instead it contains Shea Butter and Jojoba Oils which are all natural and natural smoothers, soothers, and moisturizers! Great picks EOS! If you are looking for a SHINY lip balm, then this isn’t for you! This is to help your lips become HEALTHY and moisturized. I don’t like the shine chapsticks myself. I would rather my skin be healthy in itself, not shiny! That’s what lip gloss is for in my opinion!

These are my favorite lip balms out of my collection, and let me tell you- I have a VAST collection of lip balms and chapsticks! They are just SO well made and last forever!

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

 

About the EOS Lips Balms

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Precisely glides on lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Buy them! The Summer Fruit EOS Lip Balm and the Sweet Mint EOS Lip Balm They are 3.29 each and can be bought on the EOS website, Walmart, Target, and Amazon!

Connect with EOS Online:

Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Disclosure buckle white

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts