Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blurb- Create YOUR Own Book for someone you love this Christmas! #HolidayGiftGuide2013

Blurb_Holiday_Gift_Guide_HR_Page_01227

Blurb continues to wow me each year with how easy they make it to create your own high quality custom book. Use Blurb's 2013 Gift Guide to find inspiration! I love the ABC children's book on page 6 and the cookbooks on page 7. The Gift Guide is also an instruction guide for how to make a beautiful Blurb book gift for anyone in your life. Get a head start on your Holiday gifts by creating your own Blurb book and save 20% through 10/7 with code EARLYBIRD20

 

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts