Being organized is easier than ever with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P Portable Label Printer. I can print labels no matter where I am, with whatever device is near. It works with smartphones, tablets, and PC or Mac. Prints from iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac computers. I’m pretty sure I might have labeled everything in my house, oops. lol
It has a very cool design resembling a little tower that comes with a desk top computer. It comes with the AC adapter that is needed to charge it, as well as the USB cord to plug it into your computer. It is powered either by the AC adapter, or 6 AA batteries. I use batteries, but anywhere that has an outlet will work for the AC Adapter.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, so I downloaded the Epson Iprint app which took about a minute tops. Connected via Bluetooth instantly, no problems EVER with connection. If you see the red x that says you aren’t connected, just click on the wheel (settings) button and click which printer you want to use. You’ll see the LW-600P on the list, just click the button.
It will let you know that it is printing, and then the label will appear underneath the window. The label is automatically cut, saving me the time and hassle of doing it myself. I can just reach, grab the label, peel off the back, and stick it wherever I want it.
I used the label maker to organize my office, which needed it badly. I was having issues finding what I needed, when I needed it. The Epson LabelWorks printer definitely made my work life easier. Now I know which binder I need to grab, no more guessing. I even used it to sort my books by genre, how cool!
My files and file boxes are also now VERY neatly organized. I used the label maker to print off months, weeks, and review genres so that I know what needs to be done. I also used it to organize my blog post ideas. No more overflowing file folders. How nice.
It comes with 2 free rolls of tape to get you started. You can see through the windows in the front and side, so you know at all times how much tape you have left. There are so many things you can do with this, it’s unbelievable. You can make labels for your food pantry, Movies, and books. Print ribbons for gift tags, create codes for your business, or label your tax information by month. Easy as pie.
- Print smarter — print labels using your iOS or Android™ smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth®
- Print on the go — compact and battery operated1; also includes an AC adapter
- Preview labels before printing — save time, reduce waste
- Versatile — adhesive labels up to one-inch wide, ribbons, iron-on labels, wiring labels, QR code labels and more
- Personalized — add symbols and graphics or a hand-written message
- Easy — built-in automatic cutter enables you to quickly print multiple labels
- Fast — get the labels you want in seconds
- You talk, it prints2 — supports smartphones and tablets with voice recognition
- Many compatible apps available3 — download the Epson iLabel app and more
- Works with most operating systems — supports PC and Mac® via USB
Facebook & Twitter
What would you use the Epson portable printer for?