Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Top Tips for Crafters

I love Better Homes & Garden, they have tons of information that could teach you tons.

Although they have tons and tons of information, today I want to share with  you their top tips for crafters.

1.Pens & marker storage

Pen and marker storage

2.Organizing your craft tools

Pink basket for crafts tool storage

3.Scissors or Shears

Crafts scissors and shears

4.Inspiration Notebook

Inspiration notebook for craft ideas

5.Creative Craft Supply Holder

Frisbee to hold crafts supplies

6.Share Craft Supplies

Buttons in plastic bag sitting on scrapbook paper

7.Keep Thread Organized

Bobbins with ponytail holders to keep thread in place

8.Test Drive Craft Tools

Crafts tools

9.Craft Supply Stash

Crafts supplies on shelves

10.Thread Problems

Spool of thread with needle

To read about the posts you can head on over {here}

My favorite tip?

*Tip 2- Craft Tool Organizer. When I finally take a picture of my newly organized craft space you will see more than a couple of these organizers. It makes everything easier to find.

Head on over {here} to read more about it and see the rest of these awesome craft tips.

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts