--> 
»

Monday, July 12, 2010

About “Me”- Monday

I want to give all you “friends” a chance to know me as well as getting to know you. So I am starting this blog hop in hopes that new people will join and those of you who are already here get the most out of blogging. I love sharing and I love for people to get to know the real “me” behind the blog.

Okay- so this doesn’t have to be in order or your birth story or a long and grueling story…
it can be about whatEVER you choose it to be. What you want others to know about you.
If this is a success then I will make a button for it..

If you are interested in co-hosting with me- give me a shout out in my email..

SO- here is mine..

About Me- Monday
My name is Jessica (better known as Jess) or Jessi. I am 21 years old and have already been a mom for 3 years. Young, huh? Yeah I know- but it is all worth it and never do I wish I had something else in life. I believe that everything happens for a reason (either to make you stronger or to make you a better person).

My kids are the center of my world. They make me laugh. they make me cry. and sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out. I love it though. Wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

I spank. YES I said it. I SPANK my kids. Not hard. I don’t beat them or bruise them or make them cry for an hour straight..but I do spank their little butts for doing stuff they know not to, such as trying to stick stuff in the light sockets and crazy stuff that will get them hurt.

I am a NERD and I am proud of it. I love to read and learn. I can’t get enough of it. ALMOST all the time I am reading {when I am not chasing kids} I self teach myself anything I want to know.

If I won a million dollars- I would probably get myself a house with a half studio/ kids playroom. I would help my Grandma and mom out and then donate the rest to literacy funds and sick kids as well as premature babies..

I was born to be a writer. I feel so “enveloped” when writing. It is so hard for me to pour my soul out to someone in spoken words, but buddy give me a pen and some paper and I could just about make anyone love it.

I borrow books from my library and write down “EVERY single word” in the book I check out. Like right now I am teaching myself to design webpages..I know I know. But it’s the way I learn. If I don’t WRITE it, then the words escape from my head…

I wish I had more time to pamper myself. It would be amazing to be able to paint my toes without some of them looking like a preschooler did it..{because in fact I have to keep the toddlers from touching them and trying to steal the nail polish)..

So that’s where I am going to end it.

You can add about you. It can be as long or as short as you want it to be. You can use mine as a template or make up your own. ANYTHING goes…

Hope to get some of you guys interested in this…



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!