--> 
»

Monday, July 19, 2010

Free Fonts, Backgrounds, and Commercial use templates

Until the kids go to sleep, I can’t go in the sewing room. Every time I get near that sewing machine, my kids CLING to me. I can’t get any work done. so I thought I would show you guys some of the webpages that I have been skimming, reading, and devouring the past couple of days..

Free Fonts.

-Font Squirrel

-Astigmatic

-The league of Moveable Type

-Font Fabric

-1001 Free Fonts

Free Commercial Use Backgrounds and such…

-DesignTuts has a huge list of Commercial use backgrounds, textures, and more.

-Zizzago- free textured backgrounds (Cu okay)

-Absolute Cross-Free Backgrounds & Textures to use in Photoshop

-Behance 

-Best Design Options

Free Blog Backgrounds

-Shabby Blogs

-The cutest Blog on the block

-Simply fabulous

-scrap my blog

-LeeLou

-Kevin & Amanda

-Scrapblog Template @ Blogger Blog Templates

Hope you have fun. I’m off of here for the night. I think my kiddos have went to sleep and I am making something from the Socks Appeal book. You’ll see the giveaway on here tomorrow.

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!