Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I’ve been featured. YAY me. & a Blog Award

I want to thank all of you for coming here and reading what I write. I had no clue when I started this blog that I would feel so happy and excited EVERYDAY. You guys make blogging so much fun. I want to thank all of you for being my friend, and let you guys know I ♥ you.

I have been featured. Isn’t that great? I know I am excited and thank econobusters for featuring me on their website..♥  Here is what was on their webpage..

Featured Website

clip_image001

I found another really cute website this week! Made By Jess has lots of cool creations that she has D-I-Y-ed herself!

Hop on over to her site and check it out for yourself.

Isn’t that sweet? Thanks guys♣

 And then the blog award- which I thank homemaker 101 from the bottom of my heart for presenting me with the award.

Here are the rules for accepting the award..

Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So- of course homemaker 101 having a blog with substance really means alot to me, and I feel so awesome to get it- so THANKS so much♥♥

My blogging philosophy is:

to share an amazing journey

Other 10 bloggers who get this award because they have substance are:

The T-Shirt Diaries

Prenda La Stelle

Dear Chrissy

A Crafty Escape

Little Miss Momma

Someday Crafts

punk projects

733 blog

The TRUTH about Motherhood

Loopy Lou’s Adventure into Handicrafts

So thanks for posting awesome stuff that I love to read. I will be contacting you guys shortly with the URL.

♥Jess

1 comment:

  1. This is so kind! Sometimes I wonder if my blog has substance! My husband doesn't think that it does. He would laugh at this! It is an honor to receive this! Thank you so much#

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts