--> 
»

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Blog Hops

PhotobucketHosted by KdBuggie Boutique

Joining Meet Me On Monday

    Hosted by: NeverGrowingOld

Questions:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?

I usually just drink breakfast essentials and eat a banana and a blueberry muffin =)

2.  What kind of car do you drive?

2000 trailblazer =) (this isn’t it) Mine is black. I will post a real picture of it soon.

3.  Have you ever met a famous person(s)?

Yes, Keith Urban before he got known. I met him at Minnesota State Fair when I was like 12. I asked him for a guitar pick for my mom {she ♥z him) and he walked down to where we were- sat on her lap and sang her a song (my everything) =).. I wish I would have had a camera..

4.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

strawberry.

5.  Which TV Channel do you watch the most?

I love watching tru-tv. I have always like watching REAL tv. Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Court TV..Discovery Channel…

jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!