Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wat-aah Back To School Challenge

 
image
I done a review for Wat-ahh last year. It was the big 10oz. bottles. When I seen that they came out with the smaller lunchbox size bottles, I was all over it. Not only did my kids love this water, but so did I. It has added nutrients, packaging is colorful, and is pure. If you wish your kids would drink more water, or are trying to put more calcium in their bodies Wat-ahh is what your looking for. It is kid-inspired and mom-created, so you know your getting something awesome.
It amazes me how many drinks and junk food have so many additives. These same additives are probably going to be linked to something dangerous health wise down the road. There are so many preservatives added these days, it’s crazy.





 When I was doing a review for EasyEarth, and while reading their blog I read this “Study results released today by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) report that hexavalent chromium, the cancer-causing chemical made famous by the film “Erin Brockovich,” has been detected in the tap water of 31 of the 35 U.S. cities tested.”
How scary is that? We’ve all been told that our drinking water is safe. You should look at the list of cities tested, Louisville was one, and it’s an hour away from me. My drinking water is probably way worse than theirs.
So more and more people are switching to bottled water or buying filters for their taps.
Wat-ahh did attract my kids attention. They liked the smaller ones better than the bigger ones. They could hold them better, and they could fit in their bags.
I would say that this water is as much a kid attraction as soda. When kids see the different colored labels, somehow they seem to think they all taste different. They are all just plain water. They do have added nutrients (I’ve listed below.)
Pros
  • Can replace electrolytes without the calories of sports drinks
  • Contains no sugar or artificial flavors or colors
  • Packaged in BPA-free bottles
  • Fun graphics may encourage kids to drink more water
Cons
  • Bottle is recyclable, but not reusable.
  • Wat-Aah! Body is plain, purified water
  • Wat-Aah! Brain contains added electrolytes
  • Wat-Aah! Energy contains added electrolytes and oxygen
  • Wat-Aah! Bones contains added calcium
Wat-ahh is just a better alternative than juice and soda that are filled with sugars and corn syrups. Too much sugar can lead to diabetes. They follow in your footsteps, so grab some Wat-ahh for yourself.
-Jessica
You can find Wat-ahh online:
http://drinkwataah.com/
http://www.facebook.com/wataah
http://twitter.com//WATAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts