--> 
»

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Dare Prompt- Retro Toy

A favorite retro toy.

I really loved the super nintendo when I was younger. My dad and I went into a pawn shop and there it was. My dad usually went in and bought stuff {for what reason I’m not sure} I just remember going in there with him all the time with him. While he would be talking to the owner, I would be playing that nintendo everytime. Finally, he bought it for me. I guess he wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I would be non-interested in after a week.

I loved it.

I still think it is so much better than playstation the original. The cartridge is so much easier for kids to use than cd’s that can become scratched. I know. We found a regular playstation at the flea market for $20 and bought it for Aidan. We also bought 2 games, so that he and his half brother Alex would have something to do together, since they are 4 years apart.

Aidan had the games scratched up in no time. Although they still worked, I was still thinking how a super nintendo would be so much better. =)

Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!