--> 
»

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Modded Momma *Spotlight*

Welcome to Made.By.Jess.
I am going to start doing a spotlight.
The spotlight is for blogs I love and bloggy friends who always there for me in some way or another..



Made.By.Jess

Today I want to showcase:

Modded Momma
Behind the Blog:
Terin Aleah.
25 years old. Married to my best friend. Mom to three amazing children. I stay busy and try to keep sane!
I live in a small town in Virginia; sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. I like all kinds of music, quotes, photography, and tattoos. My kids inspire me every single day and keep me going. I have a bitch face, but I'm really a total sweetheart. :)
1. The last thing I ate was chocolate cake last night for baby girl's birthday.
2. The last song I listened to was "Five O'clock in the Morning" by T-pain and Wiz Khalifa.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell (Terin) niter, inter, inert, tine, tern, rent, rein, nite, tire, tin, tier, ten, rite, nit, net, tie, ire, in, en, ti, re, it, er... lol!>
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find make-up, gum, receipts, perfume, my phone, my wallet, loose change, a hairbrush, tampons, pads, Aleah's pacifier, keys, a bracelet, lip gloss, chapstick, etc.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to start working for the day.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO!
The Blog--->
She is having her first giveaway:
My First Giveaway - A Valentine's Day Tutu from the Shimmering Pixie!
Thanks to my lovely friend Jenn and her amazing shop, The Shimmering Pixie, you can enter to win a free Valentine's Day Tutu! How cute is this?!


Go get your chance to win this {here}
I want to thank Terin for being a kick ass blog friend, and I want to thank you guys in advance for being awesome readers and heading over and entering to win the Tutu.
-Jess
author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!