--> 
»

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Tune For Tuesday - Songs Of My Life

I got this from How Sweet the Sound ...
A song/ couple of songs from my life:
Ok, I am going to post a recent, because I need to dwell on the future this year and not the past.

I have loved Michael Grimm since he first appeared on America's Got Talent. He is an amazing person {who wanted to win to support his grandparents who lost everything in Hurricane Katrina}, an amazing soul, and has an amazing voice. 





author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!