Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Without social media I…

would be lost. I am a stay at home mom. I don’t have many friends that just randomly stop by to say hi. I live in an apartment building that has practically no play area for my kids. So we are inside ALL day just about. Except when it’s warm and we go to the park just about every other day. But still- it’s just ME with the kids at the park. No other mom beside me talking. So I usually just keep updated and say hey through social media.
It also means a lot for my blog. I have been blogging for awhile now, and the most hits come from Social Media. I have met some really AWESOME people through blog groups on Facebook.
I am not sure that I would be the same me without all the blog friends that keep me sane through the day.
Although we ARE planning to move this year and get a house with a fence and a yard. More space for toys, our clothes, and a million yards of fabric and yarn. =)
I seriously CAN’T wait.
Until then, Social Media is my outlet.


This post is From Writer's Workshop. Link up HERE
-Jess

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. It's amazing how isolated you can feel as a sahm mom. I know I would have gone crazy without a online community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. My outlet too! All my friends are married and busy with their own lives so most of my socialization is online. Although, how will I ever find a date if I don't get out there and socialize in person! lol! Until than I have fb.

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts