Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Writing On The Wall Blog Meme Week 1



Photobucket

Welcome to Writing on the Wall. Hosts are Made.By.Jess and Mom Does Reviews
. This will be a new Writing Prompt link-up hop. This is so we can all have more "us" posts as well as get to know more about each other.

I am looking forward to this, and am very excited..

Here are the prompts. You can write 1 or write them all, just make a separate blog post for every one. Link them up below.

*Right now you should be doing ______ instead of being on the computer.
*Words that inspire me...
*You'll never do _______ again. And here's why...
* Talk about this quote: "Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."
*Write about one (or both) of your parents. Start with “I was born…”


I'm going to do with.. Right now you should be doing ______ instead of being on the computer.


Right now I should definitely be organizing. I went to Walmart earlier and got a new file folder box, white board, and a new 16 Gig Chip to go into my computer. 
I definitely need to get everything I do and have organized in every way. 
My only problem is I'M A PACK RAT. I definitely have too many yards of fabric, too many beads, too many books, clothes, shoes,and bookshelves. There wouldn't be a problem with this except I live in an apartment and have TOTES and TOTES of stuff I wish I had room for. =)


What should you be doing right now?


Thanks for linking up. This will be here every Saturday, so don't forget to link up.. You can link up all week, and day, any prompt, as many as you want.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts