Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Superfood Review: Raw Organic Chocolate

superfood snacks products

These Certified Organic energy nuggets are made with raw ingredients that will help you to stay energized without the artificial additives. They are little balls of raw chocolate mixed with other ingredients. They come in 4 flavors; Chocolate Goji Treats, Green Chocolate Dream, Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy, and Chocolate Cherry Qi.

I was excited to try these, because I absolutely LOVE chocolate. I also loved that they were supposed to give natural energy. The packages were very colorful and looked like coffee bags.

I opened them up one by one and took a smell test- they ALL did smell like raw chocolate. It also smelled sort of like raw coffee grounds or something.

I picked them up and they felt like a mushy cookie dough ball with a grainy texture. I took a bite and immediately spit it out. I didn’t like it at all. I thought maybe it was because I had never eaten raw chocolate or gluten free anything.

The taste was horrible. I felt like I was eating coffee crumbles, and the texture was horribly grainy. I had a horrible taste in my mouth after eating it. I ended up having one of my friends try this- she is more into the whole-food gluten free stuff, and she said the same thing- it’s too grainy and has a nasty aftertaste.

I will NOT be eating this again in the future. I don’t think I would eat it unless that’s the only thing I HAD to eat on a desert island or stranded somewhere, which I probably wouldn’t have them with me anyway.

About  Superfood Snacks
Raw Chocolate Energy Nuggets, each featuring a different assortment of SuperFoods and Raw Chocolate!

  • Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy, our tropical blend
  • Chocolate Goji Treats, the flavor that started it all – the 5 element blend
  • Green Chocolate Dream, our Green Super Food Blend
  • Chocolate Cherry Qi, our Cherry Clarity blend.

About the Company
We are a sustainable superfood company from the island of Kauai.  Our focus is on creating cutting edge organic products using raw ancient superfoods and specialty ingredients from around the world..

We source the highest quality organic & wildcrafted fair trade ingredients for all of our recipes.  We use a unique 5 element food combining based on ancient techniques to balance our recipes with all 5 tastes and deliver amazing healthy products for your whole family.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts