--> 
»

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Black Friday- MY Christmas Present

I haven’t left yet. I ended up staying up WAYYYYY longer than I wanted to last night. I needed to get some work done, AND my son has been sick.

Poor guy’s been running a fever and had a stomachache since his last day of school on Tuesday. We are planning to go to Bowling Green today and shop for the  kids’ Christmas.

BUT while we are there, I am going to try and talk Adam into getting me a couple more piercings! I only have 2 right now- belly button and ears. BUT I’ve been dying to get second holes in my ears..

AND get my Tragus pierced.

WHAT exactly is a Tragus?

tragus

This is what it is! After it’s time to take it out, I want to be able to stick an eyebrow ring in it! I already use eyebrow rings as belly buttons rings half the time!

SO- let’s see how this goes and if I CAN talk him into it Winking smile

Jessica Renee



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!