Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Saving Money This Year




This year on the top of my resolution list was saving as much money as possible, as you can imagine. The more money I save, the more I have to do whatever I want with.

The kids are growing like weeds these days, mostly Adisyn. She seems to be getting a growth spurt. Clothes just seem to shrink on her. If you have kids, you know what I mean. Clothes that she hasn’t had very long at all are too short for her. So cranking out a ton of money for clothes that she’s not going to be able to wear a couple months from now isn’t an option.

When I can find a deal on clothes for her, it saves me money to spend elsewhere- such as clothes for the entire family and stuff we need. More bang for the buck. PriceGrabber has tons of kids clothing AND some very beautiful dresses.

This leaves tons of options available for both my kids birthdays that are coming up (which we usually celebrate together). Adisyn turns 4 and Aidan will be 6… so they want lots of toys (naturally).
This is the first year that there will actually be tons of little kids at the party. Aidan started Kindergarten this year, so he wants his friends to come. I want to get little favor bags- and of course have to buy boy AND girl decorations, cakes, and party favors as well as gifs for the kids.

Saving money in other ways (such as clothes and shoes) will help me pay for the party that the kids want. I don’t want to have to disappoint the kids just because they are growing too fast. Price Grabber has tons of deals on just about everything. From clothes for kids, women, and men to electronics like phones, laptops, and tablets.

What would YOU like to save money on this year?

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts