Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Health Review: NeoCell Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid

image

Natural

  • Skin Viscoelasticity
  • Eye Health

Hyaluronic Acid (HA), is an important disaccharide found in every tissue or the body, in particular as an essential lubricant of healthy joints, skin, and eyes. 

  • Firm your skin, reduce fine lines, smooth wrinkles, and improve skin disorders
  • It lubricates joints to keep a spring in your step. It improves vision and dry eyes
  • Pure hyaluronic acid carefully sourced from external tissue, rooster comb

Contains no starch, yeast, wheat, corn, cholesterol, or dairy products.

My Review

Researchers found that the NeoCell Hyaluronic Blueberry Acid can firm your skin, reduce fine lines, smooth wrinkles, and improve skin disorders. Although I’m not on the peak of “AGING” just yet, I try to take supplements and vitamins to keep the aging process at bay.

I was excited to try the NeoCell products because I’d seen them at GNC before, and I’ve seen tons of reviews from blogger friends who swear by them! They absolutely love them, and see quick results!

To drink, you can take one tablespoon daily, alone or mixed with six ounces of water, fruit juice or herbal tea. I’ve been mixing a tablespoon of this with juice on a daily basis, and can’t taste anything but the juice.

My skin, nails & hair have never looked & felt more amazing. I dye my hair on a monthly basis. I try to keep it dark, but after dying it I can tell it becomes a bit damaged and tends to get frizzy and unmanageable. Since I’ve been taking this (even with dying my hair twice since I’ve been using it).. NO damage!

WP_002250

My nails before this would peel and chip off from doing so many loads of dishes on a daily basis. Since I’ve been adding this supplement into my diet, I’ve noticed that my nails aren’t peeling or chipping at all! YAY!

I have a ton of back pain and even though I take my medicine, I was still experiencing pain. Since I’ve been drinking ONE juice glass with this added into it—the pain isn’t so strong!

 

About Neocell

Neocell was started in 1998 by founder and fearless leader Al Quadri, after an extraordinary personal experience. Al, a lifelong scientist and inventor, had just had major heart bypass surgery and was having a difficult time recovering. His time spent in the hospital had atrophied his muscles and his overall vitality was diminished. Al, being a scientist at heart, began researching Eastern alternative therapies to help him his recovery process. Al decided to incorporate collagen protein into his regimen after learning the integral role collagen plays in strengthening and rebuilding loss muscle mass and improving connective tissues.

Within just a few weeks, Al began to rapidly recover and regain his lost energy and vitality. Along with Al's recovery came a great inspiration, to start a company in the hopes that others could be helped by collagen supplementation, just as he had been. His goal was to create products that allowed people to live younger, longer. And so Neocell was born, as a small, research grounded, family-owned business with the idea of introducing the world to a premium quality, naturally-sourced, collagen based supplement line.

To learn more about NeoCell, you can check out their website or you can connect with NeoCell on Facebook & Twitter.

Click here to find a retailer near you!

Disclosure buckle white

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts