Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scan Digital- Photo Scanning Services

Do you have family albums that you need to get updated? I know I do for sure. My grandmother passed away last year, and I got all the family albums. Now I need to get them scanned to be used on a computer, so I can put them in a slideshow for our next family reunion.
My grandmother held my family together, and it would mean so much to have all of her years of photos to cd. That way all of them can be seen in action and every member of the family can have copies of the pictures in case they want to make their own digital scrapbooks or slideshows.
I have been Digital Scrapbooking for almost 3 years. Not only does it save me money on buying scrapbook supplies, but it saves time as well. You can use the same Digital Scrapbooking Kit as many times as you want, unlike regular scrapbooking supplies.
Do you Digital Scrapbook? Would you like to try it? If you have pictures that you need to be scanned onto a CD, do not hesitate to visit Scan Digital for all your photo scanning needs.
Thanks for stopping by,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts