Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 25, 2010

marketing minute | how much of yourself should you put out there? - Shrimp Salad Circus

 

                      

I just thought that she had very awesome and interesting things to say about how much of yourself to put out there and technically she’s right (especially about the personal thing) If you are using your blog for anything other than for your family updates, customers or viewers are not going to want to know about a fight b/t you and whomever… or something like crying and all that. You don’t want to end up regretting what you say…

Click her link and read all about it…Shrimp Salad Circus

This is the intro to her blog post marketing minute | how much of yourself should you put out there?

“I was watching an episode of House (episode: Private Lives) the other night, and it got me thinking. The episode is about a blogger who basically has boundary issues and puts her and her husband's personal lives on the web for all the world to contemplate and criticize. The show begs the question, "When is enough enough?"

I really want to know what you guys think about this, but of course you get to hear my overblown opinion on the topic in the meantime! It's important to consider what information you give out because in the technology age that we live in, once it's out, it's out.” Shrimp Salad Circus

Head on over

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. Jess - Thanks so much for reposting, and I'm really glad that the topic piqued your interest. I was hoping to get some good discussion started, and I definitely think that has happened!!
    - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts