Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 Tutorials..Fabric Flower & Glasses Case

I have been addicted to tutorials forever. I subscribe to like 1000 craft blogs. Inspiration comes from everywhere and I love to see what other people make. I have always heard the expression "If you want to know something, there is nobody better to ask, then someone who has mastered it". Looking at these tutorials and the wonderful and creative things that people come up with, How could that NOT inspire you?

The first tutorial is from Hey Jen Renee! with her awesome Fabric Flower tutorial.

The second tutorial is from the awesome Betz White, which has written Sewing Green, Warm Fuzzies, & Felt so Good
All these books are awesome, just as she is. She is amazing and inspiring. Here is the tutorial...











Caterpillar Eyeglass Case Tutorial

I love her blog because she is always coming up with something innovative and green. She is all about green sewing (as you can tell- She wrote a book about it). If your a crafter, this is a blog you definately need to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts