--> 
»

Monday, June 7, 2010

My new Blog for tutorials of all kinds. We can learn together♦

I have started a new blog for

tutorials of all kinds.

Such as painting, crochet, blog

tutorials, places to find blog

templates, health & beauty,  free

fonts, jewelry, sewing, cooking,

cleaning and other things you

would want to know..

D♥I♥Y DreamHood

I hope you’ll come see me and

follow in on the site. This is

a “community” where you can

get to know people and share

ideas and tutorials. Learn

something new and find a new

friend☺

I am still keeping this blog

as well to write about everything

else. SO I can have 2..Yay!s

Thanks for taking the time

to share part of your day with

me. You don’t know how much

I appreciate each and every one

of you. I thank you from the

bottom of my heart for following

me☺

I Lurve you Guys r

♥Jessi

 

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!