Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bag Bonanza Tutorials.♥

I have been eyeing some

wonderful tutorials and

thought I would let you in on

the fun..♥

Totes & duffles♥

*Fat Quarter Tote Tutorial by Cicada Daydream {here}

*Mini Market Tote by Chubby Hobby{here}

*Easy Tote by The Longest Year {here}

*Very Easy Tote Bag by Crafty Wench{here}

*Patchwork shoulder bag from Naptime Crafts {here}

*Simple Reversible Tote by Skip to my Lou {here}

*Pretty Tote Tutorial from Chocolate on my Cranium {here}

*With Love Tote by Lazy Girl Designs {here}

*Quilted Garden Tote by Sew, Mama, Sew {here}

*6 pocket tote from BHG {here}

*Oversized Reversible tote from Baum Textile {here}

*Reversible Convertible tote with pockets from Simplicity {here}

*Travel Tote with Recessed Zipper by Debbie Colgrove {here}

*Signature Style Tote by BHG {here}

*Scrappy Tote by Patterns That Fit You {here}

*Hawaiian Tote Bag by Got Fabric {here}

*Cross Over Bag by Jeanne Perrine {Here}

*Mini Duffle Bag by Lia via Craftster {here}

*

Purses 

& accessories♥

*Shoulder Bag from Tiny Happy {here}

*Reversible shoulder bag from lula louise {here}

*Keychain wallet by infarrantly creative {here}

*Recessed zipper shoulder bag from Projects by jane {here}

*Buttercup bag by handmade matters {here}

*Weekender travel tote by Sew Spoiled Designs {here}

Laptop Bags♥

*Jean Laptop Bag by

giannylt via Youtube {{here}}

*Laptop Bag by My Backyard Eden {here}

*Laptop Bag by Made by Petchy {here}

Lunchbox items♥

*Back to school Lunch bag from The Purl Bee {here}

*Reusable Sandwich Wrap from Betz White {here}

*Paneled & Insulated Lunch Bag from Savvy Seams {here}

*Snack Bag from Jennifer Stern {here}

Clutch♥

*Diaper Clutch Tutorial by Melissa {here}

*Wipes clutch tutorial by homemade by Jill {here}

*Clutch Purse Wristlets from Jenny Crafts {here}

*Clutch it from Cakies {here}

*Coupon Clutch from Spincushion {here}

Hope you had fun♥  I know I did. I

love all of these tutorials.

You are more than welcome to share

yours too. ♥Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following you from MBC. Your blog is so cute!!!

    Joanna
    http://joannaslife.com/

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts