Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Joys of Thread {Feature}

Joys of Thread

FAST and AFFORDABLE handmade, embroidered/monogrammed items. *FREE SHIPPING *small orders done in one day, bigger done in two.

Plus- if you spend more than $25- you get a free monogrammed tote to use for yourself or the baby’s diaper bag.

joysofthread- Her button

about her business- (From TweePoppets) where she is having a giveaway--!

“I started my business bc I really wanted this expensive sewing machine and my hubby said I needed to find a way to make it pay for itself...in 2 months it had! I've been sewing since I was little sewing clothes for my barbies and in high school sewing my prom dress! As an adult I always made all my own baby gifts so I thought why not sell them! Monogramming can be so expensive and I wanted to find a way to make it affordable. By not having a shop front and doing it out of my home I keep overhead costs super low. I started off with an etsy shop and when that became successful I bought a dot com and opened up my own online store!”

Her work..

awesome awesome items..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts