--> 
»

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Joys of Thread {Feature}

Joys of Thread

FAST and AFFORDABLE handmade, embroidered/monogrammed items. *FREE SHIPPING *small orders done in one day, bigger done in two.

Plus- if you spend more than $25- you get a free monogrammed tote to use for yourself or the baby’s diaper bag.

joysofthread- Her button

about her business- (From TweePoppets) where she is having a giveaway--!

“I started my business bc I really wanted this expensive sewing machine and my hubby said I needed to find a way to make it pay for itself...in 2 months it had! I've been sewing since I was little sewing clothes for my barbies and in high school sewing my prom dress! As an adult I always made all my own baby gifts so I thought why not sell them! Monogramming can be so expensive and I wanted to find a way to make it affordable. By not having a shop front and doing it out of my home I keep overhead costs super low. I started off with an etsy shop and when that became successful I bought a dot com and opened up my own online store!”

Her work..

awesome awesome items..

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!